Iron Maiden History

rokyronnie

Trooper
There are 2 parts:
One in the "Early days" dvd, wich is part one, and the other one is on the "Live after death" dvd wich is the part two.
But those expain only the first five albums, what do you think, will be an future dvd with the next albums?
I mean, Somewhere in time, SSOASS etc.
From what I know they sayd that they will release a dvd with Maiden England, if I'm not wrong.
What do you think, will be a couple of dvd's like the Live after death case?

At the moment,we don't know what are their plans after "the final frontier world tour 2010-2011".....so we can't know yet if they will release another history dvd...at least the band nothing said about future release of dvd...or subsequent tour !!!!

I think the next DVD will be maiden england and as a bonus feature it will include a concert from the SIT tour and the documentary will cover SSOASS and SIT. Or they  might release something like the early days and include a SIT concert, Maiden England,and a NPFD concert. I rather have the latter because then there could be more bonus features like the Holy Smokers concert.

I thought on that too, like in the early days, when they presented the first years, where was a lot of changes in the band members, they can do it again for the NPFTD - VIRTUAL XI period, and tho other one with SIT and SSOASS.
I hope they will do something like that :)

Mosh said:
I think the next DVD will be maiden england and as a bonus feature it will include a concert from the SIT tour and the documentary will cover SSOASS and SIT. Or they  might release something like the early days and include a SIT concert, Maiden England,and a NPFD concert. I rather have the latter because then there could be more bonus features like the Holy Smokers concert.

I don't think there's something to release on dvd from "somewhere on tour 1986-1987" or from "no prayer on the road tour".....they could release maiden england '88 at some point in dvd....or live at donington 1992...but at the moment nothing has been said about that and at the moment there's not a plan to do another history tour...
Anyway we shall see....

there are at least 2 pro shot concerts from the SIT tour one is from philidelphia and i don't remember the other as for no prayer there has to be a show somewhere in the maiden archives we've already seen proshot footage of tailgunner so there has to be a whole show somewhere.

If you're counting the Stranger In A Strange Land video as part of a pro-shot concert, don't. That video was actually recorded after a gig, the crowd was asked to stick around to be in the video. Besides, the giant drum riser Eddie always appears during Iron Maiden and never during other songs.

True, but there are some other recordings, I don't know if they are officialy or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LhHXnK18Bo

You don't need to use spoilers for a tour that happened 20 years ago :D

The recording looks like multi-camera, could be pro-shot, but the lighting is bad. I think that's why it was never issued, the same case was with the Beast Over Hammersmith video.

If they ever issue that video of the tour on DVD or something, they'd better edit it

Just listen to Stranger in a Strange Land and you know what I mean

Back