Iron Maiden Eddie's Head for sale

400euro... wow, ill sleep easy ive got all the cds from in it (minus real live dead one and in profile, ill get the first soon and the latter im not too bothered about... yet  :bigsmile:)
Ive always thought eddies head didnt look very erm normal there anyway XD afterall he has muscle across his eyes which are merely dots and his cranium is tiny. The kind of thing that would drive me insane on my shelf

EDIT: and Dityn its the case holding the Studio albums Iron Maiden -> Fear of the dark along with live albums from that period... well LAD, RLDO, LADonington
Its the Cds with eddie on the sides basically

Very expensive .
Just recently someone on ebay uk acquired an original copy of The Soundhouse Tapes for approximately the same amount of money.

desultory said:
Very expensive .
Just recently someone on ebay uk acquired an original copy of The Soundhouse Tapes for approximately the same amount of money.

Its completely understandable for the soundhouse tapes cause theyre a piece of history.
Or the first ten years because its bloody hard to pick those cds up anywhere else and it costs more to buy them seperate from amazon or ebay.
But all the cds in the head are still on sale everywhere minus in profile. i picked up all of mine for between £3-10 from hmv...

I agree, though it is probably on the cheaper side for a genuine ST.
For the amount of money this ebayer is asking you could really get your hands on some very nice Maiden items.

Back