IRON MAIDEN ALBUM SURVIVOR 2023: Results -> Somewhere In Time wins!

I'm finding it difficult to believe VXI actually finished up a spot at one time. Or was that poll done when there were 16 albums?

Thanks for the game.

SIT is a more than deserving winner and that's not surprising. All songs are great and the vibe is unique.

SSOASS and Powerslave were expected to be 1st or 2nd. Powerslave's ranking is a surprise.

Even better and expected ranking for BNW. And for AMOLAD (near the top) too. Awesome!

Great (and deserved imo) achievement for SJ, the most recent album.

The surprises are the ''low'' rankings of POM and TNOTB, but that shows the strength of the other albums. I kind of expected a slightly higher ranking for TBOS and maybe the debut album could have been as well.

The bottom 4 (/5) were expected, unfortunately.

Overall, I am happy and satisfied with the results.

Fillers doesn't have a particular high point but at least I can get though it without skipping multiple songs, a feat that none of the 90's albums manage.

Fillers doesn't have a particular high point but at least I can get though it without skipping multiple songs, a feat that none of the 90's albums manage.
No reason to skip songs when you can just skip the whole album and be done with it. All the decent songs sound better live with Bruce anyway.

The only 90's songs I'd ever skip are The Apparition and Look For The Truth. Most songs on Killers on the other hand don't appeal stylistically to me and a bunch of them are blatantly unfinished, repeating the same verse 3 times. There are like 3 or 4 songs I enjoy on there, the rest is quite forgettable (imo).

The only 90's songs I'd ever skip are The Apparition and Look For The Truth. Most songs on Killers on the other hand don't appeal stylistically to me and a bunch of them are blatantly unfinished, repeating the same verse 3 times. There are like 3 or 4 songs I enjoy on there,
Killers, Murders, Purgatory and Prodigal Son for me.

I don't think Killers is a particularly strong album, but I will happily sit through any song from it whereas the only songs from The X Factor I wouldn't skip are Sign of the Cross, Judgement of Heaven and The Edge of Darkness.

Back