I'm off to see The Priest

A

Anonymous

Yes, in two hours I'll be off to the Rock Im Park festival where, at 19.00, Judas Priest will be playing. I'm really excited, as this is the first Priest concert I'll be seeing, and I feel I'm very lucky to see the reunited lineup!
I only wish I had won the Metal Hammer competition, where the prize was a complete Metalogy set [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Anyway, aside from Priest, the festival drops a lot of other names such as Die Toten Hosen (one of Germany's best bands), Motörhead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Machine Head, Anthrax (who I will not be able to see), and, shiver, people like Korn, Nickelback, Dick Brave & The Backbeats (evil hip hop), and people I have no opinion about, like Avril and Evanescene.
I only wish I had been there last year, with Maiden (yes, our Maiden), Metallica and Marilyn Manson - but then again, Maiden were treated like a support band to Metallica, so...

Anyway, Up The Irons! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back