Iced Earth & Blind Guardian

Iced Earth: [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Wolf, The Hunter, Dark saga.
Iced Earth is de second best heavy metal band!!!

Blind Guardian: get Nightfall In Middle-Earth absolutely! Do not eat, drink, sleep or do anything else until you have it! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Paschendale_CRO+Sep 26 2003, 05:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paschendale_CRO @ Sep 26 2003, 05:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ICED EARTH - Hallowed be Thy Name, f**** great!!!!!! [/quote]
May I remind you that it's a cover? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

except for a slight problem I have with the mix ---Iced Earth's "something wicked this way comes"

I only bought one cd by BG --and it's a night at the opera--which I really don't care much for

Iced Earth really done a cover of Hallowed be thy Name?! Wow! I didn't know that!

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 27 2003, 08:33 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 27 2003, 08:33 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Iced Earth really done a cover of Hallowed be thy Name?! Wow! I didn't know that! [/quote]
They made a tribute cd to all their influences so it included two Maiden covers.

Iced Earth are great maiden fans and a great band as well. I love 'The Night Of The Stormrider' album.

Back