I met Paul Di'Anno

Well, as the title says.... I MET PAUL TODAY!! Me and mercury from the forum, was checking out the arena where Paul will play tonight and what do we see... This guy in a big jacket and sports pants wandering out from the stage entrance. So we walked forward to him and asked"Paul?" and as a return we got "ohh fuck..." and then we started a lilttle chat with him and got some stuff signed and got a photo. I ill post the photo when i get it, jst thought i'd share this with you guys [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...

the sad side of this story is that i'm not attending the concert tonight, it's an age limit of 18 and I'm only 17 [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . But I will stand outside the place and try to hear something [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

limit?
why?

oh yes - i got it - paul is a "beast" so he could bite some little kids

The age limit is beacause it's at a pub [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good for you mate [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back