"I can't see the smileys!"

A

Anonymous

For those of you who can't see the smileys, here's what to do:

Go to your member profile and then to 'Look and Layout Preferences'. Then, you'll see "Current Smiley Set". There, select 'Default' instead of 'Forum/Board Default'. Now, the smileys should be visible to you.  :smartarse:

If this doesn't work, then -- as Nicko says -- "too f'kin' bad!"  :D

Serratia said:
Don't try to impress us by making us believe that you don't watch TV, Mav... :D

I've watching TV for years, and I still do. I was only waiting for some smileys to appear...  :blush:

I've always wondered what kind of algorithm Google uses to generate those ads. Sometimes they show stuff that's not relevant to the page. Like on the thread about the Montreal tragedy, I saw Google ads for meditation techniques. (Yes, I clicked one. I did my good deed for the day.)

Back when I had Google ads on Top10Songs.net, on the Iron Maiden page, Google would always pick up the phrase "Number Of The Beast" and give links to sites about the Bible. Watch those ads long enough, you'll see some really weird stuff come up.

If theyre not relevant its usually because Google hasnt visited the page yet. Google visited last this page Today at 00:44:47

Just learnt how to activate smiley images - yeeha and i came in to discuss the album! :innocent:

Was getting worried a mod called me a 'smartarse' twice since joining - thought i was in trouble! :ok:

Back