I can't enter the forums

I can't enter the maidenfans forum from my computer at home, i get to the mainpage, but i can't see or post in any threads, the same for planetblaze.com, and for some other sites like google and ebay.

Does someone know what the problem is, it just sais "The server can't be found".

Internet Service Provider [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I cant start a new topic (or maybe make a post i think but if you read this...)

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Apr 28 2004, 11:16 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Apr 28 2004, 11:16 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] In which forum? [/quote]
general discussion

You do have permissions to post in that forum as I just checked. Is it still a problem?
If so are you having a problem in any other forums?

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Apr 29 2004, 11:14 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Apr 29 2004, 11:14 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You do have permissions to post in that forum as I just checked. Is it still a problem?
If so are you having a problem in any other forums? [/quote]
I have a problem in every forum!!! Im [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back