Hey Everyone!

Jordan

Trooper
Hey guys how's it going? I'm new to the forums. I used to be on here a couple of years ago, (2005?). I posted under the username IronMaiden0507 I think. I lost my Maiden CDs during all the moves I've made in the past couple years, but I need to work on building my collection back up again, so I'm glad to be here, and hello to you all! Hope to see ya around!

What have you got against 0507?
Are you bigoted against certain numbers?

Word is spreading through the number community.

73412 doesn't trust you anymore. :p

Oh yes, I am against all numbers but 0507.

73412 has good reason not to trust me... long story.

D&N said:
Oh yes, I am against all numbers but 0507.

73412 has good reason not to trust me... long story.

Does it have anything to do with that 'off the record' trip to Mexico?

Maybe ou could ask my son for a set of Maiden CD's. The little bastard stole my whole collection. Not that I blame him but still. :mad:

For you, that is true!!!

The problem is to raise them to like the music that you do (which should be a cardinal rule), but to get their own stuff....

It's been said (probably somewhere) on here before, but I think that iTunes and mp3 players have changed the way that people listen... its just so easy to only play the fav tunes off of an album.  With Cassettes, you put it in, and unless you wanted to forward and reverse a lot, you just listened to both sides;  i found a lot of really good tunes on accident by listening to the whole set.  Now, it is so easy for 'kids' to buy only the songs they want, and to skip half of a good album.  Ok, just my rant for the eve.

I've had that for years. Some have actually had the nerve to tell me to grow up and stop listening to this stuff. :huh:

Back