have you guys seen this?

"These groups know perfectly well who they're serving and they are totally dedicated to their god! In Hit Parader magazine, Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden, says:

"We can play with CONVICTION every night, because we TOTALLY BELIEVE in the music we're performing."
Like Iron Maiden's, song "The Number of the Beast", in which they direct young people to take the Mark of the Beast:
"666 the Number of the Beast
666 THE ONE FOR YOU AND ME!"

I got it from a link in the commentary.[a href=\'http://www.av1611.org/rock.html\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a]

Utter bullshit, every single word of it. I got physically angry when reading that. It just represents that group of Christians who take everything at face value. "Ooo! There's lyrics about Satan in a song!! That must mean they love Satan and want little children to turn to the way of the DEVIL!!!"

Educated Iron Maiden fans know that all songs from the group relating to Satan are either ( A ) Not meant to be taken 100% seriously, or ( B ) Are a social commentary. This Terry Watkins needs to get his foot out of his ass and deal with it. Ragh.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Fact of the matter is, some people are bigots and fail to take things at anything beyond face value.

I didn't sell my soul cheap to the devil but I am glad I did I will burn with pleasure for my idols.

[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Feb 21 2004, 04:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Feb 21 2004, 04:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I didn't sell my soul cheap to the devil but I am glad I did I will burn with pleasure for my idols.

[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
what the hell? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Wrathchild666+Feb 21 2004, 04:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Wrathchild666 @ Feb 21 2004, 04:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Feb 21 2004, 04:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Feb 21 2004, 04:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I didn't sell my soul cheap to the devil but I am glad I did I will burn with pleasure for my idols.

[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
what the hell? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Sorry I have to hear this shit every day parents, family etc. But the most funny thing here is that they call Bon Jovi Satan worshippers to!!!
They have no brains pop, hiphoph, R&B, en most important Idols is music in honour of the devil. [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's not that good so far but it's getting there!

[a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/colanderhands/METAL.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/colanderhands/METAL.htm[/a]

site is good [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Its good!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

take a look at this and correct me if i'm wrong, quoted from same site:

"Homosexual rock star, David Bowie in Rolling Stone magazine ..."

HOMOSEXUAL????? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

More than Christian bigot's I believe they only do it to raise scandals among Christain bigots and get people to see their site, buy their products so and so forth. It's always about the money. To use other people's ignorance for their own gain. ANY educated person can see beyond that.....sadly those are few.

what idiots! When watching something about the Americans burining the Maiden cd's! What kind of pathetic loser would take part in that? Whoever wrote that article deserves a slap...
actually im going to email the webmaster and tell him of his stupidity. Join me if you like....

webmaster@av1611.org

There, i sent the a-hole an email. Hopefully he takes note! I do hope he replies, i will post the reply back here if he does! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

He probably won't reply. Holy men don't mingle with Satan-worshippers! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Feb 24 2004, 02:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 24 2004, 02:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] He probably won't reply. Holy men don't mingle with Satan-worshippers!  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Feb 24 2004, 01:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Feb 24 2004, 01:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] what idiots! When watching something about the Americans burining the Maiden cd's! What kind of pathetic loser would take part in that? Whoever wrote that article deserves a slap...
actually im going to email the webmaster and tell him of his stupidity. Join me if you like....

webmaster@av1611.org [/quote]
I emailed him as soon as I saw the 'review'. Haven't heard back from him yet.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I honestly think it is a waste of time to e-mail him. For one he won't reply and two you are just buying into his silly little game, he might even use those e-mails against you in some other crappy review like "fanatical maiden fans threatened to kill me" regardless of what the content of your e-mail was.

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Feb 24 2004, 10:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Feb 24 2004, 10:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I honestly think it is a waste of time to e-mail him. For one he won't reply and two you are just buying into his silly little game, he might even use those e-mails against you in some other crappy review like "fanatical maiden fans threatened to kill me" regardless of what the content of your e-mail was. [/quote]
it wasnt like that, i merely stated that he was untruthful..... among other things.....

Back