Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a great TG-- I woke up late, cleaned my house, cooked a ham and mashed potatos, then played videogames and watched foot ball the rest of the day!!!

Ahhh, turkey and pie yesterday, back to work today.... wait.... something's not right here.

I did the simple version of the traditional dinner - just turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie.
No nasty vegetables or salads to get in the way of the gorging!

You could have done Thanksgiving dinner sodas, I saw that on TV a couple of days ago, you get a 6 pack with 1 turkey, 1 dressing, 1 mashed potatoes with gravy, 1 cranberry sause, etc.

Oh, it looked bad!

Hmm, that gives me an idea ...  pepperoni pizza flavored soda. If I could invent it, I'd make a fortune.
Drink it while eating a veggie pizza, confuse your taste buds!

[me=SinisterMinisterX]drops some pizza into a bucket of Coca-Cola and mixes vigorously...[/me]

Oh dear H, this just isn't right.
It's moving on its own.
It's not supposed to do that.

Oh shit, now it's going for the dog!
MUST KILL ZOMBIE PIZZACOKE!

<bang>
Whew.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Hmm, that gives me an idea ...  pepperoni pizza flavored soda. If I could invent it, I'd make a fortune.
Drink it while eating a veggie pizza, confuse your taste buds!

Weren't you going to do that with 'carrot cola'?

Actually, it could be reasonable, in the sense that it would taste like carbonated V8.
So if you like V8, you should like it.
Sadly, I detest V8. Unless it's ice cold, but the second it warms even one degree it's horrible.

That's how I am, I don't like tomatos ore tomato juice-- at least not 'solo'.  I like chili and pizza.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Actually, it could be reasonable, in the sense that it would taste like carbonated V8.
So if you like V8, you should like it.
Sadly, I detest V8. Unless it's ice cold, but the second it warms even one degree it's horrible.

V8 on it's own isn't good at all, but after some salt, pepper, tabasco sauce and a lime... RED GOLD!

As for me, our family got together and we ate dinner and watched football (American). I didn't over-do it because I've lost nearly 70 pounds, so that's my little Thanksgiving story.

Back