Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays to all!

Okay.  Here's the prerequisite Happy Holidays thread, for whatever holiday you want to celebrate - Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus for the rest of us.

The holidays are a time of year for friends and family.  I feel I have a lot of friends here in our little family, a family that seems to grow a little each day.  Some are newer, some are older.  But I'm thankful for all of you.  May the holiday time of year find you all in good health and cheer.

Re: Happy Holidays to all!

LooseCannon said:
Okay.  Here's the prerequisite Happy Holidays thread, for whatever holiday you want to celebrate - Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus for the rest of us.

...............for today Merry Chistmas  :)

LooseCannon said:
The holidays are a time of year for friends and family.  I feel I have a lot of friends here in our little family, a family that seems to grow a little each day.  Some are newer, some are older.  But I'm thankful for all of you.  May the holiday time of year find you all in good health and cheer.

thank you LC, a happy holiday for you all Maidenfans!

Happy holidays all - whatever you may be doing or celebrating.

Time to eat drink and be merry - and find out who really is the new Doctor. :D

Best wishes to everyone, it was great to meet some of you over the last year, I hope to do so again. I hope you all enjoy yourselves, whatever you get up to!

Merry Christmas to all of you! 

PS:  It doesn't matter whether you celebrate Xmas or not,  I'm not Christian,  but the whole spirit and idea of Xmas is something universal,  so that's why I've no problem wishing that. :)

Merry Xmas to all of you, my friends!

Don't forget to brag about your loot here, like this...

I got an awesome gift: a 32-inch HD TV. And the picture is freakin' amazing. I was watching a ZZ Top concert on it last night, and I could see the individual hairs in their beards as clearly as if I were right there.

Now I'm taking a break while the Xmas dinner cooks. The pie is baking, the wild rice is simmering, and in a few hours I'll be putting the duck in the oven.

My parents are already here, and my brother should arrive with my niece and nephew shortly. It should be a good Xmas.

I have received so far: nothing.  But that's okay, because I am spending the evening with friends (and my good friend Alexander Keith).  And then...the madness starts tomorrow.

LC, that was a great statement, at the beginning of the thread.  I think the same thing, this forum houses my extended group of friends and family.

Happy Holidays to everyone; hope it is great!

I had fun when my kids came over... they opened their gifts: a guitar for my son, and one for my daughter, the other daughter got a HD video camera.  Along with assorted movies, books, and clothes.  I got an xbox (which I wrapped so they could 'give' it to me)-- we are playing it right now!

anyway, the christmas chili is almost done, off to a family xmas party!!!  Beware of Santa Claus (the robot) -- he may be out to maim and destroy!!

Another great gift, from my grandmother: the Brian May book "Bang! The History Of The Universe".

I just let my 18-month-old nephew bang on my drum set for a while, and that kid has talent. Most children that age have terrible rhythm, but this kid keeps a steady beat instinctively. Better than some adult drummers I've known. Now he's off playing with the Tinkertoys I gave to his older sister. (The sister is busy throwing all my playing cards all over my floor.)

Ah, the joy of having kids and their toys in my tiny house... everywhere I try to walk, there's toy train parts in the way...

Now it's my turn. I wish you all the best, whether it is Christmas you celebrate or anything else or nothing at all.

I got some great gifts myself, among them a ticket for Wacken next year, a ticket for Judas Priest/Megadeth/Testament in February, and what was probably one of the greatest things I got in the recent years- a DVD of my favourite movie ever, the 1942 version of The Jungle Book, which I have today seen for the first time in ages (and it's still as great as it used to be!).

Hunlord said:
it was great to meet some of you over the last year, I hope to do so again.

It certainly was. Per and Nush, you guys rule! Hope to meet you (and other forummers) again some day!

Awesome, best wishes to you all! I got:

All the Iron Maiden studio albums + Rock in Rio CD and The Early Days DVD
Iron Maiden Killers T-shirt, it's a white t-shirt
Some underwear
Some cologne
50 bucks, 25 gift card to Target
Dennis The Menace DVD
E.T. DVD
Click DVD

I got the new Rush live DVD (from the Rotterdam concert I attended), a Helloween live double album, some clothers, some other stuff and some stuff for the upcoming baby...

You're not crazy, Shadow, Calvin rules. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and relaxing holiday.  My father and my brother and his family are staying at my house this week, and seeing all the kids go nuts this morning when they saw the presents under the tree was my favorite gift of all.  Well, that and a new turntable.  :bigsmile: 

Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy Kwanza and a very, very spectacular Festivus!! I got my son an electric guitar. He said he wanted to be like Adrian Smith.  :yey:
I got my wife a nintendo wii, my daughter a nintendo DSand my baby girl got a keyboard.

Back