Happy Birthday, LooseCannon!

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
Everyone be sure to wish Loosey a happy birthday today! He's no longer a teenager!

Spam his message box or something [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Happy birthday, dude! May your 20th year be the best one yet.

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] LC

Have a good 'un mate [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Here's my gift [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

HAPPY F'KIN BIRTHDAY, MATE! [!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You're the first 10-year-old I know who's in the body of an ancient 20-year-old! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Great! Hope you have a happy historical bday!

Happy birthday, LC! Hope you got the history book, the Hollywood movie and the St Anger box set you wanted!

[span style=\'color:red\'][span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']HEAVY BIRTHDAY MATE !!![/span][/span][!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I wish you all the best because you really deserves it !

Three rocks to Lucy !!!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hallowed be thy name this day! I wish you all the best and have a happy birthday!

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Dude! Welcome to yer 20s! May they rock! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Alright. My first day of being 20 has officially sucked balls. I've spent the entire day so far moving shit for me and other people.

HOWEVER!

This will all be fixed by hockey and beer tonight!

For your birthday, have a new keyboard, much more useful than the one you have currently! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
  • [img src=\'http://prague.tv/galleries/funny-pics7/leete-tasta.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /][/li]

happy birthday loosecannon [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] hope you have a great day ! all the best [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

have happy b- day LC .
i'm new one in this forum [!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
and cool [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] to u and ur freinds

A very happy birthday to you LooseCanon !
Enjoy your twenties !

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Happy birthday LC, and spend a good evening [!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yes, yes, happy birthday. Just remember this: It's your birthday! You've got to have a huge party, dude! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back