Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Lol I only got it from the Romanian clue

Damn now I have to do one.

CLUE 1: T. Hawk

I'm bored so another clue:

CLUE 2: Mr. L has a similar problem.

Wrong guesses: Gangland, Run to the Hills

Tony Hawk's social media presence is quite funny, since it's full of anecdotes of people saying to him "you look like Tony Hawk" but not recognizing him lol

Mr. L (if it's the one I think it is) is a variation of Luigi, so my guess is purely visual and I'll say Purgatory due to the split Eddie/Devil face.

Tony Hawk's social media presence is quite funny, since it's full of anecdotes of people saying to him "you look like Tony Hawk" but not recognizing him lol

Mr. L (if it's the one I think it is) is a variation of Luigi, so my guess is purely visual and I'll say Purgatory due to the split Eddie/Devil face.
T-Hawk is also a character in Street Fighter video game, if I remember well... ;)

Oh shit I totally forgot, sorry.
No one got it, anyway.

CLUE 2: Mr. L has a similar problem.
CLUE 3: There's a word that if you write it 8 times, it forms a correct sentence.

Wrong guesses: Gangland, Run to the Hills, The Legacy, Speed Of Light, Purgatory, The Clansman

Additional mini clue for #2: it's not related to SF or skateboarding. More in the world of music.

That was fast lol

CLUE 1: T. Hawk: a native american character from the Street Fighter franchise
CLUE 2: Mr. L has a similar problem: References the album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_in_the_New_Real, where the main character is Mr L. This one was a bit of a deep cut now that I think about it.
CLUE 3: There's a word that if you write it 8 times, it forms a correct sentence:
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

You're up @Vaenyr

That was fast lol

CLUE 1: T. Hawk: a native american character from the Street Fighter franchise
CLUE 2: Mr. L has a similar problem: References the album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_in_the_New_Real, where the main character is Mr L. This one was a bit of a deep cut now that I think about it.
CLUE 3: There's a word that if you write it 8 times, it forms a correct sentence:
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

You're up @Vaenyr
I just happened to be online at that moment, didn't even see that you posted only a couple minutes before lol

Alrighty, let's start then with clue #1:

Something old,
Something new,
Something borrowed,
Something ...?

Songs that were put to the sword by an impish whim: Wrathchild, Quest For Fire, The Time Machine

Last edited:
Back