Clue #1 Chris Pratt
Clue #2 Al Capone

Incorrect Guesses: Wrathchild, Stratego

It isn't Wasting Love either

Incorrect Guesses: Wrathchild, Stratego, El Dorado, Wasting Love

Clue #1 Chris Pratt
Clue #2 Al Capone
Clue #3 3 Popes in 1 Year

Hmmm, the most recent year of 3 Popes featured 3 Pauls and was in 1978. 1979 technically had 3 Pauls as band members of Maiden if we count Paul Todd, so given that I'll go with Prowler.
Could the song be also related to Les Paul guitars ? Dennis Stratton and Dave Murray owned some Les Paul guitars. Dennis had a 1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom Faded Orange, Dave has a Les Paul Traditional Tobacco Burst since 2010 and a 1960 Les Paul Classic Sunburst since 2011. Adrian either played on Les Paul (Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop since 1971 + Les Paul Custom Black between 2000 and 2017).

Last edited:
Hmmm, the most recent year of 3 Popes featured 3 Pauls and was in 1978. 1979 technically had 3 Pauls as band members of Maiden if we count Paul Todd, so given that I'll go with Prowler.
Not Bad, but wrong song.

Incorrect Guesses: Wrathchild, Stratego, El Dorado, Wasting Love, Montsegur, Prowler,Gangland.

Clue #1 Chris Pratt
Clue #2 Al Capone
Clue #3 3 Popes in 1 Year
Clue #4 Better know Romanian to understand

Benjamin Brigg?
Bingo !

Clue #1 Chris Pratt (Parks and RECREATION)

CLUE #2 Al Capone ( Died 1947, Breegs Parents Died in a Fire that Year)

Clue#3 3 Popes in a year ( 1978 , 3 Popes Elected, year of Breegs disappearence)

Clue #4 Learn Romanian (Aici zace un om despre care nu se ştie prea mult, Inscription on his Tombstone

Good Job

Bingo !

Clue #1 Chris Pratt (Parks and RECREATION)

CLUE #2 Al Capone ( Died 1947, Breegs Parents Died in a Fire that Year)

Clue#3 3 Popes in a year ( 1978 , 3 Popes Elected, year of Breegs disappearence)

Clue #4 Learn Romanian (Aici zace un om despre care nu se ştie prea mult, Inscription on his Tombstone

Good Job
Lol I only got it from the Romanian clue

Damn now I have to do one.

CLUE 1: T. Hawk

Back