Clue #4:
View attachment 34866
Clue #5: Your mike is on!
Clue #6:
"Maybe I'll find on the way down the line
That I'm free, free to be me"
Clue #7: the outcome of "Run To The Hills"
Clue #8:

Incorrect guesses: The Longest Day/The Alchemist/ For The Greater Good of God/ Back in The Village/ The Prisoner/ Empire of the Clouds/ Running Free/ Mission from 'Arry

Last edited:
The Number of the Beast
It is! :)

Clue #1: pearls to the swine
< The cover of TNOB (the album) was originally intended for "Purgatory", but it was deemed too good for a late single.

Clue #2:
< one of the most famous songs of the French band F.F.F; F is the sixth letter of the alphabet // "Six, six, six, the number of the beast")

Clue #3: 101
< the number to call the police (non-emergencies) in the UK //"This can't go on, I must inform the law"

Clue #4:
View attachment 34866
< BTVS's Spike being burned by the medallion that allowed him to destroy the Turokans. // "And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn"

< In this version, you can hear someone (is it Bruce or Nicko?) talking over the intro.

Clue #6:
< lyrics from Deep Purple's "Black Night" // "The night was black, was no use holding back"

<
1710590689424.jpeg -> 1710590708571.jpeg

Clue #8:
< during the making of the album, Martin Birch had a car accident: he crashed his car into a coach full of nuns. Besides, the garage invoice was £666, which prompted him to have it changed to £667.

Congratulations, @The_7th_one ! :) Your turn.

Last edited:
Clue #1:
It is! :)

Clue #1: pearls to the swine
< The cover of TNOB (the album) was originally intended for "Purgatory", but it was deemed too good for a late single.

Clue #2:
< one of the most famous songs of the French band F.F.F; F is the sixth letter of the alphabet // "Six, six, six, the number of the beast")

Clue #3: 101
< the number to call the police (non-emergencies) in the UK //"This can't go on, I must inform the law"

Clue #4:
View attachment 34866
< BTVS's Spike being burned by the medallion that allowed him to destroy the Turokans. // "And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn"

< In this version, you can hear someone (is it Bruce or Nicko?) talking over the intro.

Clue #6:
< lyrics from Deep Purple's "Black Night" // "The night was black, was no use holding back"

<
View attachment 35017 -> View attachment 35018

Clue #8:
< during the making of the album, Martin Birch had a car accident: he crashed his car into a coach full of nuns. Besides, the garage invoice was £666, which prompted him to have it changed to £667.

Congratulations, @The_7th_one ! :) Your turn.
thanks @Black Bart !

Back