Guess the age of the next poster.

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
As the thread title says. Guess the age of the next poster.

When you respond, you must say "yes" or "no" to the previous poster's guess. And then make your own guess.

First person who gets one right wins a free copy of The Majesty Of Gaia Limited Edition CD (the one with the bonus DVD featuring Alexander and the Nomad live)

I guess: 19

No.

Travis, please reply again now. LOL. :)

(EDIT: I'm just kidding. I think we should have a limit of how often people can post here per day... like once a day only :p)

Wait a second.
So in order for Jonszat to win, somebody aged 16 needs to post "Yay, i'm 16".

And then the game is over. So why should a participant actually post that after another participant writes a good guess?

Zare said:
So why should a participant actually post that after another participant writes a good guess?

I realized this as soon as the thread was created, but I didn't want to sound like a party pooper :p Since someone has said it anyway... I'm wondering the same thing :)

Zare said:
Wait a second.
So in order for Jonszat to win, somebody aged 16 needs to post "Yay, i'm 16".

And then the game is over. So why should a participant actually post that after another participant writes a good guess?

Maybe the winner rather should be the one who replies 'yes'?

Then you would actually need to be signed in just when someone had typed your age.

I was about to answer a few posts ago to Albie's post but didn't want to end the game lol.

Back