Give me Eddie... ...´til I´m dead

Murders In The Rue Morgue [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the thin line between love and hate,the nomad,Phantom of the opera ,Murders In The Rue Morgue,Public Enema Number One,Revelations,
Powerslave

Phantom of the Opera
Children of the Damned
The thin Line between Love and Hate

THE NOMAD [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

THE NOMAD........that song will rock so hard,,up the irons!!

Where Eagles dare, Revelations, The Duellist.

I Love them all.

I think the best thing would be to rotate the songs a bit. Say, at one gig play Children Of The Damned and Powerslave, then at the next gig play Revelations and Stranger In A Strange Land.

That'd be the best thing to do, since they'd dig out a lot of oldies. Then they could maybe put these tracks onto an album and release it, so it's just the songs unplayed for years, and it doesn't have the staple songs we've already got. A bit like side 4 of LAD.

It's probably not going to happen, but I can wish!

[!--QuoteBegin-the nomad+Apr 24 2003, 01:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(the nomad @ Apr 24 2003, 01:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] THE NOMAD........that song will rock so hard,,up the irons!! [/quote]
You bet!!! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Still Life [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

phantom of the opera ,transylvania,killers,alexander the great,the nomad,the duellists

Back