Genesis

Which band would you like to discuss next week?

• Kreator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alice In Chains

• Amon Amarth

• Total voters
If you remember my "Create your own Iron Maiden setlist!" thread, this is pretty much the same thread except that you are making a Genesis dream setlist! With that said, here's mine!

From Genesis To Broadway

1: Watcher Of The Skies

2: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
3: Dancing With The Moonlit Knight
4: I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
5: Firth Of Fifth
6: The Silent Sun
7: Carpet Crawlers
8: The Knife
9: The Musical Box
10: The Cinema Show/Aisle Of Plenty
11: Supper's Ready

As you can see, my setlist is based off the six first Genesis albums.
Now enough talk, now create your own Genesis setlist!

If you remember my "Create your own Iron Maiden setlist!" thread, this is pretty much the same thread except that you are making a Genesis dream setlist!
You do realise you've just plonked your "Genesis dream thread" in this already existing thread?

Last edited:
No Cried, I think that the Stardust thread was just moderated into this one.
edit: no wait you might be right.

My setlist thread was moderated into this thread. Wonder why.

This is a Maiden forum. Detailed threads like Your Dream Setlist, Your Album Rankings etc. for other bands don't fit. The forum has seperate threads (like this one) for other bands where you can discuss those matters. I think this is why.

I understand some things can be kept to a maximum, but there are more threads for the same band, just saying.*

Something tells me that someone has lost his patience with the recently increasing erratic behaviour when it comes to opening topics. Erratic such as: double topics or opened on wrong subfora.

EDIT:
* that said, these are active and mostly popular bands that have some more forum history.

Last edited:
Back