GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I don't know how in depth we would want to go with it - like including stuff from B-Sides and The Early Days, but you would have enough albums to work with:
Beast Over Hammersmith
BBC Archives
Live After Death
A Real Live/Dead One
Live at Donington
Rock in Rio
Death on the Road
Flight 666
En Vivo!
Maiden England '88

Has anyone considered doing a "Live rendition of Iron Maiden survivor" where you do all the various incarnations of live tracks?
I actually thought about that earlier this year. It could be fun.

I would like to give the Cheesevivör another go sometime within the next few months, any time slots?

I might as well start it tonight. Any objections?

@The Flash ? :p

Seriously though, wasn't @Saapanael talking about getting into them some time? Now is a good time! Although SX is a band I don't recommend listening to in chronological order. I would get started early.

I really can't wait for the survivors that's been discussed - Symphony X, music videos and the n00bvivor with Porcupine (it'll be a good reason to listen to them, finally), in fact, I'm checking the forum twice/thrice as often to see whether they have been already commenced :D Not to put any pressure on you, you all, but remember you have people's good emotional well-being at stake here :D

To put your mind at ease - I'll do my best to start Symphony X within the next week; Steven Wilson Survivor (rather than Porcupine Tree; I'm including his solo albums too so this title is more encompassing) - by the end of the month hopefully. I have a pretty thorough & obsessive procedure for starting Survivors and it takes time to get them ready :D

Well I better get started on early PT. I don't think I've heard anything pre-In Absentia. Very curious.

I've heard about two songs in total that I can think of. But if it's the n00bvivor, the whole idea is voting on initial reaction. ;)

Back