FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

img_3712-jpeg.34388
Am I the only person concerned about Iceland apparently being on a collision course with France…? Evacuate!!

I'm from the southernmost part of south Europe and sometimes it's annoying even to me how people insist to feed you or -even worse- make you drink ridiculous quantities.
I don't have any shame or remorse to refuse locals, but some poor outsiders have downed glasses of water filled with whiskey in seconds out of politeness, sometimes before noon.

It’ll be interesting to see whether Iceland will reach the pink or blue part of France first and if they’ll be offered food on arrival.

I've spent a year where pink and blue unite in Brittany and I was offered food literally on the first day.

It’s the same with the words, if you use the correct tonality with how a word /phase would sound in a particular circumstance the other will listen the correct word.

I did this experiment in Paris when I was leaving a shop I was telling waouwaoua in the tonality of au revoir and every shop keeper understood and replied back au revoir monsieur
IMG_2280.jpeg

It’s the same with the words, if you use the correct tonality with how a word /phase would sound in a particular circumstance the other will listen the correct word.

I did this experiment in Paris when I was leaving a shop I was telling waouwaoua in the tonality of au revoir and every shop keeper understood and replied back au revoir monsieur
View attachment 34489
Seems to cut off abruptly :confused:

View attachment 34489
And you always what ? ;) You didn't finish your sentence. :p

Back