Funny Nicko Mcbrain Video!

That's great :: It looks a bit fake though, all those 80s kiddies programmes do.

If only Nicko decided to have some of those fills on VXI [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=131963:date=Mar 14 2006, 05:58 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Mar 14 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]131963[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]

If only Nicko decided to have some of those fills on VXI [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]

Hehehe indeed.
[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

This fragment contains more fills than the whole VXI album (I am serious)!

[!--quoteo(post=131961:date=Mar 14 2006, 04:51 PM:name=Forostar)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Forostar @ Mar 14 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]131961[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Judging by Nicko's haircut this could be recorded somewhere between 1986 and 1990.
[/quote]

Sad as it may seem, I remember that particular show he appeared on - and the year 1987. This prompted the Sooty mascot as seen on the Maiden England vid.

I won't go into discussion as to why I was watching the show. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

Back