Chutzpah! The Wildhearts
Iron Maiden AMOLAD
Fish- Misplaced Childhood
The Cult- Love

Cynic - Focus
Cynic - Traced In Air
Metallica - Metallica
Sex Pistols - Never Mind The Bollocks

EDIT: None of these were in order though. Metallica was from last to first song.

Last edited:
AMOLAD
Infernal Love - Therapy?

Was due to go see The Wall but had to pull out last minute. One of my mates that went got a little too spaced out and fell asleep early on. They woke up when the wall was built :facepalm:

Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien
Dream Theater - The Astonishing
Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

I saw Clutch play all of Earth Rocker at the same gig, though not in order.

Dream Theater - The Astonishing
Between the Buried and Me - Coma Ecliptic (same year as DT. Lower budget but a far better performance)

I saw Clutch on the Earth Rocker tour so maybe I saw them do the whole album too. I like them but could probably only name about 3 tunes.

Ya never know. They vary up their setlist every night (each member takes a turn picking the set), so you could any combination of songs on any night.

AMOLAD
Infernal Love - Therapy?

Was due to go see The Wall but had to pull out last minute. One of my mates that went got a little too spaced out and fell asleep early on. They woke up when the wall was built :facepalm:

Wish I'd gone to that, saying that I can't say I'm impressed that he lip syncs...plus ticket prices would be ridiculous .

He what?!! No way?
Well, maybe its more about a show than a performance. Or some shit. I wouldnt consider myself any kind of fan but I thought it would be worth going to see. Tickets were £100 I think which is steep (this was a few years ago)

Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death
Symphony X - Underworld
Rush - Moving Pictures
Anthrax - Among the Living (twice I think)
Dream Theater - Images and Words

I've actually seen a surprising number of albums performed live in their entirety. I generally don't approve of full album sets though as I want to see a good range of songs played at the show. If anyone does this though then it should be made clear when the tickets go on sale so everyone knows what they're paying for. Rush, Anthrax and Dream Theater all did this and played an extra set along with the full album which is great - everybody goes home happy and gets their money's worth. I wasn't impressed by Iron Maiden and Symphony X doing it though.

It can be a fun special event but generally albums aren't sequenced in a way that will translate to the ideal energy level live IMO. I'm more impressed when the entire album is effectively mixed throughout the set list in a way that makes for a good live flow.

I remember it seemed like a fad not long after Maiden did it, but with classic albums. I remember Anthrax, Judas Priest, Metallica, and Rush in particular doing it around the same time. It's definitely clever marketing for nostalgia tours, especially for bands who play most of those albums live anyway. I don't see it going away at this point.

You guys who attended Moving Pictures- awesome.

Just realised I saw The Stone Roses play the whole debut album in 2012, but it wasn't in sequence.

I remember it seemed like a fad not long after Maiden did it, but with classic albums. I remember Anthrax, Judas Priest, Metallica, and Rush in particular doing it around the same time. It's definitely clever marketing for nostalgia tours, especially for bands who play most of those albums live anyway. I don't see it going away at this point.
It did seem like a fad after Maiden did it in 2006, but Metallica definitely did it with 'Master of Puppets' the same year too.

A matter of life and death
Fear of a blank planet

That's it I guess. Not really a fan of these "playing a classic album from start to finish" tour that everyone does now just to sell some extra tickets. At least those two shos I attended were during their own album tour

Back