Foo Fighters

The article in a nutshell: I am supposed to hate Dave Grohl because he's not an asshole rock star and he gets more attention than the writer thinks his musical talent deserves.

Dave Grohl broke his leg yesterday evening. How it happened and how he dealt with it:
He went to hospital and afterwards he returned:
(At this point it's not sure if he can perform the PinkPop festival tomorrow in the Netherlands, where they would be the main act)

Last edited:
Gotta admire the guy for finishing the show with a fractured fibula!

I assume that after the show, he got plenty of drugs even for a rock'n'roll artist.

I think Grohl is clean from drugs, and was never a heavy user in the first place. But yeah, I'm sure he was nine kinds of doped up.

the Foo Fighters have a few catchy songs but I'm not that nuts about them... I like one of their newer songs I heard a little while ago, that featured Cheap Trick in the song, I can't remember what it was called.. otherwise, I guess their only songs I like are "Monkeywrench", "I'll Stick Around", and "Learn to Fly"

The song you're thinking of is called Something From Nothing, from their latest album.

1383349_10151971707770638_2054305245_n.jpg

That was brilliant.

Though I wish they'd said, "Please welcome Nick Lachey as the new lead singer of Foo Fighters" at the end just to see the idiots on the internet freak out and completely miss the joke.

The Foo Fighters acoustic tour in 2006 (?) was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Get the DVD Skin and Bones from that tour if you don't already have it. Just brilliant.

Pretty good. Nice to hear them getting heavy again.

Back