Final Frontier DVD?

Dr Sin

Invader
I remember reading is various magazines and interviews that there'd be a TFF world tour DVD this Autumn/Winter. I just wondered if there was any news on it? It would make a great Christmas gift!

its in the pipeline... not any time soon though
this autumn/winter was more hopeful than fact really

It was filmed in Santiago wasn't it? Those South Americans are pretty crazy so the atmosphere should come across really well.

I'd actually prefer for them to wait till they go back to Japan because that will be a really special show considering the circumstances behind the cancellation of the original shows.

When it was first announced it certainly seemed like it would be released late this year, that's almost certainly not going to happen though because it would have been confirmed. It seems likely that it will be out early spring 2012 which is a shame, because i've really been looking forward to it personally!

Ive been looking forward to it loads too, my first live dvd i experienced in person (though not in south america because life is a blessed thing)
Theyre just about to post out a new fanzine after about 5weeks since the last one which is pretty soon so maybe ther'll be some form of announcement in there... big hopes, small outcomes  :lol:

Tron said:
Ive been looking forward to it loads too, my first live dvd i experienced in person (though not in south america because life is a blessed thing)

How's that? How did you experience it in person when you were not there? and:
What do you mean with: "though not in south america because life is a blessed thing"

Is life not blessed in South America?  :)

He probably means it's a risky trip, foreign countries, different language, intense fans. Not to imply that fans die at concert there but sure is a different culture than us westerners

Back