Favourite inside jokes?

I can't imagine anything less interesting than hearing Bruce make comments on another area of politics he has no idea about.
It would be interesting, because several of the arguments Bruce has made in favor of Brexit could also be applied to a UK-exit, and I imagine Bruce would be on the "No!" side on that.

Chad from Tulsa
CHAD FROM TULSA!!!! FUCK YES!!!

If I was a sitcom writer, I'd have Chad from Tulsa in my show. Every character would mention him, everybody would know him but nobody would portray him and he would never appear in the show. Maybe in the last episode I'd hire some early 90s washed-up sitcom star to portray him so fans on Twitter could go bananas. And that scene where somebody said to the lady who organizes VIP parties that he knows Chad from Tulsa and she replied something like that she's already fed up with people coming to her with that line - I need it to be true. If that is true, the world is going in good direction.

CHAD FROM TULSA!!!! FUCK YES!!!

If I was a sitcom writer, I'd have Chad from Tulsa in my show. Every character would mention him, everybody would know him but nobody would portray him and he would never appear in the show. Maybe in the last episode I'd hire some early 90s washed-up sitcom star to portray him so fans on Twitter could go bananas. And that scene where somebody said to the lady who organizes VIP parties that he knows Chad from Tulsa and she replied something like that she's already fed up with people coming to her with that line - I need it to be true. If that is true, the world is going in good direction.
Every time Chad from Tulsa is mentioned, you have to have the person add something progressively more ridiculous to his personification, until he becomes impossible to portray.

For the past 13 years of which I've lurked in about 90% of the time, these come to mind immediately:

* The Majesty of Gaia
* Sing for me, long bitch
* The Pakrement (although that went from jest to becoming mean pretty quickly)

How about pharmaceutical products making their own IDs (with location and age) and that too almost everyday? A very diverse fanbase should I say!

There was quite an elaborate joke on april 1st some years ago about Steve being Greek: Stevaris. The whole thing was funny, but I can't remember if it was here or on the IMFC.
Funnily enough the Greek version would be Stefanos. No need for Stevaris, which sounds like some kind of power metal album.

Back