Eternal Sabbath - A Tribute To Black Sabbath

Oh, yeah, Welsh! We did Born Again on our second gig, which wasn't filmed, unfortunately. Disturbing The Priest is one that is always revolving around my mind, but our singer said that he might not be able to nail Born Again as it's a song that only goes up and up and it demands a lot, as we all know, so, we decided that Trashed might be the one from the Gillian era we'll play next (I hope he can nail Born Again, too). In the future, we'll add more and Disturbing The Priest might the chosen one.

You're planning to do more songs from the Gillan era (1 album) than from the Martin era (5 albums)?

Forostar said:
You're planning to do more songs from the Gillan era (1 album) than from the Martin era (5 albums)?

No. The others will make their choices, but I never said that we'll play more Gillian songs than Martin era songs. Where did you get that from? We play Devil & Daughter, The Law Maker and I already chosen 2 more; our singer said that he probably won't nail Born Again, so we chosen Trashed, collectively, as is the most popular from the allbum (if he nails both, great, then!). I won't choose Distrubing The Priest on my next 4 songs to be learned, but there are 3 more guys that might, so there's no plan.

Jeffmetal said:
We play Devil & Daughter, The Law Maker

Didn't know about Law Maker and I forgot about D&D!  :blush: I counted 2 Martin-era here:

Jeffmetal said:
(sorry, there are 2 songs from Martin era, actually,

but I could have counted 3.

I counted a possible 3 (or more) Gillan-era songs here:

Jeffmetal said:
Oh, yeah, Welsh! We did Born Again on our second gig, which wasn't filmed, unfortunately. Disturbing The Priest is one that is always revolving around my mind, but our singer said that he might not be able to nail Born Again as it's a song that only goes up and up and it demands a lot, as we all know, so, we decided that Trashed might be the one from the Gillian era we'll play next (I hope he can nail Born Again, too). In the future, we'll add more and Disturbing The Priest might the chosen one.

Foro, don't worry 'cos I'll probably be the one who'll choose more Martin era songs than anyone else, so whenever it comes time to learn more songs I'll add, at least, 2 Martin era songs.

Cheers, man!!! :edmetal:

Hi, fellow Maiden Fans and, also, Black Sabbath fans! It's been more than a year since we last played a gig, and finally, on August 5th, 2012, we played our second gig in São José Dos Campos, São Paulo, Brasil, at Hocus Pocus Studio & Cafe. We had NO SOUNDCHECK AT ALL, I just used my new Marshall VS100 head and my 4x12' cabinet speakers. The guitar sound was bit low and as we had no soundcheck, but, the thing came out really, really good compared to what we had commented right after the gig! The set was longer, but, we had to cut it as it was a festival with other 3 bands - one of them being absolutely wonderful called All Forms Of Agony (check 'em out!). I'm uploading the videos and as they get ready, I'll come back here and post all the links! Cheers to all and VIVA BLACK SABBATH FOREVER!!! \m/

Danger Zone! :shred: Well done Jeff, I like the fact that your band dares to emphasize less known Sabbath jewels!

Danger Zone! :shred: Well done Jeff, I like the fact that your band dares to emphasize less known Sabbath jewels!

Thanx, Foro! There are more Martin era songs coming for our next rehearsals and also, there are 2 more songs from Martin era we played! The links are up, now! Cheers!!! \m/

Hi, folks! ETERNAL SABBATH lastest gig with our old friend Luis Eduardo Martins as an invited singer was very successful and now we got the whole gig up on YouTube and it's all in one single file! We had only one rehearsal and we pulled out the gig with glory in celebrating the Ozzy era material!!! It was a very intense gig with the band enjoying every moment since we arrived at the town 'til the moment we traveled back home.

The setlist is marked below with the beginning and the ending of each song throughout the film. So, take some spare time, pick your songs ou watch it enterily 'cos we guarantee you won't be disappointed! ETERNAL SABBATH's still looking for a singer to carry on celebrating the monumental sound of Aston Birmingham's most brilliant creation - BLACK SABBATH!!!

Cheers, hope you enjoy the gig!!! \m/

Setlist:

War Pigs - 00:00 - 08:37
Nib - 08:38 - 14:55
Fairies Wear Boots - 15:00 - 21:29
Never Say Die - 21:30 - 25:59
Intro/Black Sabbath - 26:00 - 33:56
Electric Funeral/Rat Salad (Drum Solo) - 33:57 - 42:34
Tuning/Sweet Leaf - 42:35 - 49:08
Snowblind - 49:09 - 55:18
Sabbra Cadabra - 55:20 - 01:02:29
Killing Yourself To Live - 01:02:30 - 01:08:45
Hole In The Sky - 01:08:46 - 01:12:20
Symptom Of The Universe - 01:12:21 - 01:19:42
Iron Man - 01:19:43 - 01:26:13
Paranoid - 01:26:14 - 01:29:05
Band Presentation/Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - 01:29:06 - 01:35:49
Embryo/Children Of The Grave - 01:35:50 - 01:43:24

It would be an immense pleasure to welcome you here for an audition, mckindog. There's a guy based in Boston who is very keen to come down here to audition.

We truly thank your support! Hope you enjoy the gig! Cheers, mates! \m/

Back