Early Days Release in US-Nov 23

Pico-Union

Invader
I just bought the Early Days DVD and it's great. It's great to own all this material and to have on two disks. I can't wait to get the other DVD's that are coming up.
Some of the songs and interviews were already available from the 12 Waysted Years video from 1987 but it still contained a lot of information and songs about IM.
One thing that I did not like was that some of the pictures and lettering were too small. That is just my opinion.

Anyone know of any easter eggs on the set? I guess I should search the boards first for such a topic, but I'm a pretty lazy guy! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As far as the set, well, just having Live At The Rainbow is worth the $20.00!

analogkid2112

Jeff Daniels - Riot at the Queen Elizabeth
Terry Wapram - Catching fire on stage
Bob Sawyer - Gig at the White Lion
Doug Sampson - 'I Wish I Was Back On The Farm'
Rod Smallwood - Lost in Japan
Rod Smallwood - Going through the customs with Steve
Ross Halfin - The "Rod Faces" photo sessions
Barry Drinkwater - Driving through Europe without a license
Bruce Dickinson - An evening with Ozzy

There might be one or two more though, I don't have the DVD yet myself so I'm just re-posting an old list. But we're all quite sure that's all that there is.

Hmm, about time for a commentary then. Or is Mav planning to type out the whole documentary like he did with the Number of the Beast video and Listen With Nicko?

Back