DRUNK POSTING

I actually went sober to the concert, didnt drink 1 beer either. Tried the toilet. The longest "piss-stand-sausage-fest" i ever been at. so i decided not to drink. didnt want to waste the experience and time doing piss line.

Today i do drink an i hear the songs again.

The toilet was the quick way out of the venue at the end. I didn't drink either, I got water because I was boiling hot.

Thats cool! I was looking if anybody put out some vids from the concert. And then i came across this: Thats exactly where i stood the whole concert. Very easy to reqognize, the tall dude at the left, and the other guy with wrist bands rocking all night long. I would post a picture of us. But i dont know how to post pictures. If you guys have pictures from Oslo i would love to see.

I absoulutley loved the concert. Only thing is, maybe i shoud have pushed on and go upp and watch close, but at the time i was very happy with my spot.

I quoted and deleted my post, it might contained a spoiler. I am a lil unsure of spoiler rules so i just took it all away. but i can PM the vid if you want to see.

So, you have a long-term falling out with your in-laws, are planning to move out, your spouse is depressed (partly because of the aforementioned falling out, partly because your search for a flat is a hard one indeed), it's Sunday, so tomorrow your back to being a desk jockey all over again, there's a bloody teambuilding planned on the next week, which you're definitely not looking forward to and you feel somewhat under the weather, maybe a cold, maybe an allergy... what's the solution, you ask?

WHY, TO GET EPICALLY DRUBL OF COURSE! IF YE STILL COHERENT THERE'S STILL ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!!! :nana:

Dat's not a sad mattah! JUBILATION! She loves me again :D

I'm listening to Journey's Departure for the first time in, like, 8 years. I'm waxing nostalgic, so to speak.

In my idiot drunken state I crashed into a fence with my right side while cycling home. The wrist is aching preety bad.

Back