DRUNK POSTING

Tonight I was in a circle dancing with 8 girls (although I was quite surely awful). The sad part is, one of them wants to start something with me and I'm not into her in that way, while the one I want is left out completely.

Inappropriate jokes aside, good luck with that, mate.

Tonight I was in a circle dancing with 8 girls (although I was quite surely awful). The sad part is, one of them wants to start something with me and I'm not into her in that way, while the one I want is left out completely.
Are we in the dream thread? Wait, no, it's Saap & ladies. Again. What kind of way are you into her?

Saap, lady magnet.

:funnypost:

All eight of them, gone. Just me & the sausage left.

Lol, the party started out with like a 15:1 guy-to-gal ratio and ended the same way (the one was the host's sister). Totally awesome party though. Nothing fancy, just drinking a lot and having stupid fun till 6 in the morning. I've had a good chuckle all day remembering bits and pieces from yesterday.

No, not sausage. I'm wondering if the kind of fun Saap described ends when you're approaching your 40s. Or will it come back afterwards? What you say?

When my dad turned 40, he and his buddies had shirts printed that read: "Life ends at 40 inasmuch as it begins at 50." That said, this hasn't stopped him from drinking with his mates and laughing at dumb stuff in his 40s.

Last edited:
Back