Dont't have time to read it all ?

Wasted Years: "What are you doing with your life" "Nothing" "Don't". THE END

PS, this topic could put The Commentary to shame. Watch your back Maverick.

'Sea Of Madness': "The world's gone crazy" "Has it?" "Yeah" "Fuck". The end.

Deja-Vu: "Have you ever experienced Deja-Vu?" "Yeah, you already asked me that" "Have you ever experienced Deja-Vu?"

(Work it out)

'Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son': Not only rabbits reproduce like crazy.

Drifter - "R U Miaden chick? Wanna sing along? No? Ok, bye."

'From Here To Eternity': "R U Miaden chick? Do U liek bikes? Lets fukc!"

Tail Gunner: Look mummy, there's an aeroplane up in the sky...
Aces High: Look mummy, there's another aeroplane...
Face In The Sand: Mummy, where is that aeroplane going?

[!--QuoteBegin-Who's THE MAIDEN?????+Sep 27 2005, 05:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Who's THE MAIDEN????? @ Sep 27 2005, 05:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Somebody make a poll to vote for who's condensed song was the best. I would but i am just a confused noob that doesnt even know how to have an avatar!!

[snapback]119468[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hey noob!!! I don't know you, but I think a poll on a topic like this would be pointless. Who would be on the poll etc and what criterea would it be judged. A crazy idea, whoever you are.

PS, Sanctuary: Man kills stranger looks for help, told to FUCK OFF. THE END

[!--QuoteBegin-conorsdaman@hotmail.com+Sep 28 2005, 04:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(conorsdaman@hotmail.com @ Sep 28 2005, 04:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hey noob!!! I don't know you, but I think a poll on a topic like this would be pointless.  Who would be on the poll etc and what criterea would it be judged. A crazy idea, whoever you are.
[snapback]119547[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Yeah, but it does seem that we have a poll for everything else at the moment, be it pointless or not. At the moment I'm working on the essential poll - yes you've guessed it, favourite Iron Maiden song beginning with the letter 'B'.
Forget 'favourite sandwich eaten at a Maiden concert', or 'favourite stiching on your Maiden t-shirts', soon you'll be making the choice between Blood Brothers, Back In The Village and more! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Powerslave: Pharaoh: "I am a strange old Pharaoh type dude. Listen to my rant about my downfall."

H:"Naw. Just 'kin listen to my guitar solo."

Back