Donington 2003 bootleg cover

A

Anonymous

I'm looking for a cover for the Donington 2003 bootleg. Can you help me?

Cheers!

All these bootlegs makes me sick... [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've got it... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

me too [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Can you post it please [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BTW, how do you get all your bootlegs?

Downloading, recording, searching, trading, dealing and killing the previous owner. That's it my friend. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Nov 2 2003, 10:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Nov 2 2003, 10:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Downloading, recording, searching, trading, dealing and killing the previous owner. That's it my friend.  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
well, that seems to be it.

BTW good to have you back here SHADOW, you've been laying low for a while.

Back