Do you guys play in some band?

I know someone asked this before but once again, do you? and if you do, do you have any demo recordings you can post a link to or something. I will try to post some of my band's (Mercury Bullet) recordings!

I play in a band (Blood Brothers)...now we changed our name to "The rat in the cage" because we had some troubles with other band around called Brothers in Law or something like that... we have some recorded songs but they are in tape so we don't know how to post a link to that [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...sorry we are not hackers or computer geeks, [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] whatever Metal Music Rocks!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm in a band called Si's Chip Shop ( [a href=\'http://sischipshop.cjb.net\' target=\'_blank\']http://sischipshop.cjb.net[/a] ) but like BloodBrother_Trailero I have all the songs on tape (we've filled a whole 90 minute tape with stuff and there's still loads unused) so I've not got any mp3 links.

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jan 8 2004, 05:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jan 8 2004, 05:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I'm in a band called Si's Chip Shop ( [a href=\'http://sischipshop.cjb.net\' target=\'_blank\']http://sischipshop.cjb.net[/a] ) but like BloodBrother_Trailero I have all the songs on tape (we've filled a whole 90 minute tape with stuff and there's still loads unused) so I've not got any mp3 links. [/quote]
Cool site! The lyrics are very good too.

Thanks! I wrote most of them as well [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My band is called Supergenius, I play bass and sing lead.
We're writing songs for our first album, mostly groove-driven Zep / AC/DC / Chili Peppers kind of stuff, but we have a few heavy Maiden-style tunes also.

Djaser, some advice from a long-time musician: just join a group and play with them no matter how unskilled you are. You'll get better a lot faster jamming with other people than you will practicing on your own.

yeah in a band just got together after after a few years off....... the singer is a mixture of Bruce meets Joey ex Anthrax....... he has a range so we can play all kinds of styles but maiden is an influence

i have a band called burning wire we a song on our site www.burningwire.ca.tc(in french sorry!) we recorded NIB from black sabbath the quality is kinda poor but it will show us playing (i play the bass)

me and my friends formed a 3 piece band recently..we're called 1776 (thanks to the genius of Me, of course) and the instant we get some stuff recorded (i'm hoping to get the Star Spangled Banner with wicked drums under it) you'll be the first to hear it! our site is www.freewebs.com/1776_/ it's going to get better though, we've got broad influences, we'll have a Sabbath/Zeppelin sound ..i'm drums [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I play drums in a band called Helvette, its a new started band and its multi national
Im from sweden
One is from Norway
one is from England and
one is from Canada

[!--QuoteBegin-JeNoZ+Jan 21 2004, 06:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JeNoZ @ Jan 21 2004, 06:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I play drums in a band called Helvette, its a new started band and its multi national
Im from sweden
One is from Norway
one is from England and
one is from Canada [/quote]
It's cool whit multinational bands, but it must be hard to get it sound excactly as you want it to.

BTW welcome to the board JeNoZ, and take a look in the Scandinavian forum! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Jan 21 2004, 04:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Jan 21 2004, 04:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-JeNoZ+Jan 21 2004, 06:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JeNoZ @ Jan 21 2004, 06:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I play drums in a band called Helvette, its a new started band and its multi national
Im from sweden
One is from Norway
one is from England and
one is from Canada [/quote]
It's cool whit multinational bands, but it must be hard to get it sound excactly as you want it to.

BTW welcome to the board JeNoZ, and take a look in the Scandinavian forum! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yes it is actually, but its really fun.

Tack, I Will look into it right away

Insanty gean [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] IS THE NAME OF MY BAND

Nope......i'm too damn lazy to learn how to play an instrument and i can't sing.

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jan 30 2004, 04:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jan 30 2004, 04:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] That's alright, form a nu-metal band.  Not that I really have anything against the music but the musicians often aren't very talented... [/quote]
Good plan, I'll just scream a little and act like a complete idiot. And then i throw a gig and fuck some 15 year old girls.

I think i can do that [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jan 30 2004, 05:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jan 30 2004, 05:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] That's alright, form a nu-metal band.  Not that I really have anything against the music but the musicians often aren't very talented... [/quote]
I actually have a lot against nu-metal!

Back