Deep dark secret

You're not the only one. I started listening to music when I was 11, and listened to all kinds of horrible music, like Eminem, Usher, Destiny's Child and shit like that. I used to watch VIVA+ the whole day until it was removed by my cable network. After the rap phase I listened to stuff like Green Day, Linkin Park, Evanescence, The Rasmus etc. I started listening to metal and rock when I was 14 years old. But... I still occasionally listen to Linkin Park (except that awful last album) and Green Day (underrated because of their overratedness :D ).

When I was like 10 I listened to the new crap, 11 was Michael Jackson also, and now it's pretty much 80's in general. I love Maiden more than anything, but I occasionally listen to Superfreak, Funkytown, Come on Eilieen, or some other weird 80's song like that. When I was about 7 my favorite band was the Bee Gees, and I still listen to them, just not as much as I used to.

not a deep dark secret but after you mentioned funky town. I looooooooooooooooooove funk music.

Mega said:
Oh I've got one! Not really a deep secret because I tell it to some people, but I'm ashamed of it alright.

I started listening to music when I was about 13, maybe 12, and until I was 15 I listened to Linkin Park and Green Day.

I'm ashamed. I mean, Green Day is probably the best popular band around, but it's still crap.

I like Green Day, they're good enough. And to make you feel better. When I was 10 I used to listen to this woman, I still listen to this woman and I still LOVE listening to this woman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16nYbR_4Cfs

Dieses Video enthält Content von Sony Music Entertainment. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.
Das tut uns leid.

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.  Sorry about that.

I don't get it in Finnish, though.

Ten film wideo zawiera treść od partnera Sony Music Entertainment, który zablokował go w Twoim kraju na mocy praw autorskich.

beta185_thumb.gif

Perun said:
Dieses Video enthält Content von Sony Music Entertainment. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.
Das tut uns leid.

If you are referring to my link, just search for: Monica Naranjo Desatame...

Kann Ich spreche mit Stojan bitte?

Ahem...

I lost my innocence at Maiden's concert.

Wait, too brutal.

I... actually can listen to St. Anger.  -_-

Back