Dance Of Death was originally going to be called Away From Messiah?

As usual, you got the lame people with too much time on their hands who just want a little attention. Away from messiah is a shitty title anyway. What the hell does that even mean. I know at some point they could have released an album called The Chemical Wedding, but I dont know why  :down:

I don't think this was anything more than a rumour, started by someone who wanted to pretend he or she knew something about the band.

Stan said:
As usual, you got the lame people with too much time on their hands who just want a little attention. Away from messiah is a shitty title anyway. What the hell does that even mean. I know at some point they could have released an album called The Chemical Wedding, but I dont know why  :down:

I heard of that album! It was around the time it was rumored "Somewhere in Time" was going to be called "Where the Hell Did I Leave My Keys?"

One of Blaze Bayley's first creative decisions in Iron Maiden was to name The X Factor "Mechanic Bondage Stories"

That's a lie! He was never that creative. It was, "The cool chair that tickles your bones."

I heard tell that Blaze was going to call the album "Birthday Present Disaster," but Steve thought better of it.

Yeah, he's got that sort of creative control. After all he didn't let Diano name Killers, "It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it."

Back