1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create your own Iron Maiden album!

Discussion in 'Can I Play with Madness?' started by Stardust, Dec 15, 2013.

1. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway Yacht Rock

Maiden covering Thunderstruck. That would be hilarious.

2. RTC

RTC Libera et impera!

Well, it's mostly a dream listing, not necessarily a realistic one.

3. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

Iron Maiden is my favorite band, but realistically, lack of double bass and different vocal style would be a problem for all those songs except maybe Career of Evil and Wheels of Steel.

4. SinisterMinisterX

SinisterMinisterX Illuminatus Staff Member

Yeah, I could see Maiden doing those two - or the Sabbath and Rainbow songs. But I don't think they've ever covered a song that post-dates their own debut album. (At least I can't think of one.) Nor can I recall any covers of American artists except for "I've Got The Fire" and the unreleased "Tush".

More importantly, what NP said. I wouldn't want to hear Maiden cover Death or Metallica or Megadeth. That's just not right. :confused:

5. The Flash

The Flash Dennis Wilcock did 9/11

I wouldn't want to hear Maiden cover any band that draws influence from them. Motörhead covered Metallica's Whiplash, although it did sound okay, it was one of the strangest things I've ever heard.

6. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

Closest anyone in this thread has gotten to a song title on the new album... 2 out of 3 words, and 1 out of 3 songwriters :D

7. Medieval Torture Device

Medieval Torture Device Visual Timekeeper

Hey, at least I nailed the tribal vibe in my make-believe "Tribal Warfare" ditty. :D

8. Spambot

Spambot Nomad

2018 - The Sweat

01. Feeling the Sweat
    02. Waking in a Sweat
    03. The Sweat Brake
    04. Cold, cold Sweat
    05. Wipe the Sweat
    06. Horse Sweats with Fear
    07. Choking Sweat
    08. I Lay There and Sweat
    09. The Sweat Runs