Copy-protected Iron Maiden CDs

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I am planning to buy my entire Iron Maiden collection all over again. However, I hate these crappy, copy-protected CDs ::. Can anyone here post a complete list of all copy-protected Iron Maiden CDs with catalogue numbers and place of manufacture?
If not, can anyone tell me whether the 1988 re-mastered CDs released in Europe and the US are copy-protected? Thanks!!

oh, and while you're at it, I'd like a complete list of every chord and note Adrian Smith has ever played. Non-abbreviated and properly spaced, thank you.

[!--QuoteBegin-rohangc+Aug 26 2004, 06:32 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(rohangc @ Aug 26 2004, 06:32 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hi,
I am planning to buy my entire Iron Maiden collection all over again. However, I hate these crappy, copy-protected CDs  ::. Can anyone here post a complete list of all copy-protected Iron Maiden CDs with catalogue numbers and place of manufacture?
If not, can anyone tell me whether the 1988 re-mastered CDs released in Europe and the US are copy-protected? Thanks!!
[snapback]84590[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Why does it matter to you if they are copy protected anyway?
Besides, there is no such thing as copy protected......there is a always a method to copy them.
I borrowed Dance Of Death off a friend so that I could copy it (only because I knew it was coming out on dvd audio so I wanted to wait until it came out & buy that version) & that was fairly basic to copy.
All I did was copy the tracks with Windows Media Player to MP3 & then used a MP3-to-Wav converter to convert them back to WAV & they played fine.

ok, can't get too specific with codes, you search 'em, but the releases that have copy protection so far are:

DOD album, WD cd single, RM cd single

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Aug 28 2004, 03:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Aug 28 2004, 03:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]ok, can't get too specific with codes, you search 'em, but the releases that have copy protection so far are:

[snapback]84793[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I have the USA-version of Dance of Death, and it's not copy-protected.

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Aug 26 2004, 03:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Aug 26 2004, 03:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]oh, and while you're at it, I'd like a complete list of every chord and note Adrian Smith has ever played. Non-abbreviated and properly spaced, thank you.
[snapback]84651[/snapback]​
[/quote]

This is so juvenile!! Grow up.

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Aug 28 2004, 02:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Aug 28 2004, 02:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]ok, can't get too specific with codes, you search 'em, but the releases that have copy protection so far are:

[snapback]84793[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks. I am more at peace now.

Back