Cool Trooper cover by very young kids!

What? Good job?

It's cool that kids are doing this, nor do I expect anything near perfection from kids. But let's not lie, just because they're kids... that wasn't good at all.

Fun to watch, but honestly - they suck ass.

For that age I don't think they suck ass, man. :)

That guitar player was pretty good (by the way, he had a bit of a bluesy style in his solo) and that drummer, he missed some chops but certainly keeps the speed quite stable.

haha the Bass player's bass is bigger than him! 

Ha, I wish I had half the talent of these kids at my age now! Best to get the maiden fans started young!  :ok:

The little girl is my favorite band member -- good Cousin It impression.  The video had played for about 20 seconds before I even noticed she was there. 

They aren't too bad at all, I've seen some worse covers by adults before. Yeah, it might not be perfect but I wasn't expecting it to be.

SinisterMinisterX said:
What? Good job?
It's cool that kids are doing this, nor do I expect anything near perfection from kids. But let's not lie, just because they're kids... that wasn't good at all.
Fun to watch, but honestly - they suck ass.

I seriously hope you are joking there.

Could've done without seeing this in front of the drum kit.
the-ring.jpg

Wow awesome job I think.  That is being filled with the rock and roll spirit.  Pure rock and roll in the veins and in the bones.  Those kids could be doing anything with their time...and they choose to pay homage to the greatest metal band on earth!!  UTI kids!

The bassist is incredible. He's playing The Trooper with only two fingers. That's fucking amazing.

This video again? I'm pretty sure this was posted a few years back on here somewhere... good ish from the youngins.

Back