Cookie Monster on Colbert

I saw that on Colbert, also.  It was great! 

LC, did you see the Andromeda Strain TV movie?  There was a tv reporter, stuck in the desert, and he found this girl with a jeep, and he was trying to tell her who he was.  She said that the only tv she watched was Colbert.  Score!

wasted155 said:
I saw that on Colbert, also.  It was great! 

LC, did you see the Andromeda Strain TV movie?  There was a tv reporter, stuck in the desert, and he found this girl with a jeep, and he was trying to tell her who he was.  She said that the only tv she watched was Colbert.  Score!

Did I miss something? I thought both the movie and book were from the 60s.... I like the book, one of the first Crichton books I devoured.

Yeah, and the guy that played 'Will' on Will and Grace, as well as the girl that played in The Drew Carey Show.

I just recently re-read that book- it holds up well, I thought.

Ricky Schroeder, yuck!

480067232_e79d1391af.jpg

I think its kinda funny how many people around here watch the same stuff.  Colbert Report, Andromeda Strain, etc. 

Ah, this place is a good home!!!

Yes.  Yes it is.

Though I missed Jon Stewart and Colbert last night, as I was watching Raw.

I missed them, also.  I had to be up early for work, so I'll have to catch the re-run later today.

Onhell said:
I haven't watched them in over a year... no cable :(

That is a drag.... I'm thinking of getting rid of my dish for a while-- hard to get rid of tho!!!

Back