Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Wasting Love

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Chains Of Misery

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Judas Be My Guide

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
This sounds less prejudiced in my ears. It's about the quality (and the taste) of the track and not per se about a track being a cover, or not.

Thanks for explaining. :)

It's always interesting to note that people always miss I Live My Way when talking about the X-Factor B-sides.

I didn't want to make it more complicated so I left it out on purpose. Because it was a rare track (never even seen the original item on which it came out).

I have I Live My Own Way - one of only three mp3's I have of Maiden. I know it sounds a little harsh owing to how folk on here feel about those tracks, but I do understand why they never made it onto The X Factor. I would not swap any track on that album for any of those three.

Forostar said:
It's about the quality (and the taste) of the track and not per se about a track being a cover, or not.
Absolutely. :)

Albie said:
I have I Live My Own Way - one of only three mp3's I have of Maiden. I know it sounds a little harsh owing to how folk on here feel about those tracks, but I do understand why they never made it onto The X Factor. I would not swap any track on that album for any of those three.

I agree, but there's no shame in losing against the best. I still like Judgement Day and I Live My Way a lot.

Jerusalem co-written with Roy Z. :innocent:

For this poll, Judas Be My Guide with Be Quick or Be Dead 2nd.

This may be a bit odd, but my favorite song written by Bruce in the 90's was Wasting Love. I recently got into this song and I love it to death. It has a nice intro and when Bruce yells,"WASTING LOOOOVE!" I get chills down my spine.

Back