Chances of Somewhere in Time Songs Being played on Maiden England Tour

What somewhere in time song do you think has the best chance of being played?

• Caught Somewhere in Time

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wasted Years

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Sea of Madness

• Heaven can Wait

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lonliness of the Long Distance Runner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stranger in a Strange Land

• Deja Vu

• Alexander the Great

• Total voters
As much as I would love to disagree, I feel the ONLY two that even have a chance of being played are Wasted Years and Heaven Can Wait. Stranger in a Strange Land is at a close third, just because it would work well with the Seventh Son theme, and sure would be a nice surprise.

As much as I hate saying it, I don't think Caught Somewhere In Time, Sea of Madness, Long Distance Runner, Deja Vu, and Alexander The Great ever have a chance of being played live.

I would love for Songs like caught somewhere in time and stranger in a strange land to be played. I do feel like CsiT might make it though

If they wanted to play that album in its entirety, I would fight someone for front-row tickets! I pray that Sea of Madness is on the setlist. Wishful thinking.

Like some other posters I agree that Wasted Years and perhaps Heaven Can Wait have the greatest chance of being played, but I'd love to see Stranger in a Strange Land or (whisper it) Alexander The Great despite it being unlikely... :(

Agreed. Wasted or HCW. Nothing else has a chance of making it, I don't think. Certainly nothing that hasn't been played live before, after what Adrian said in that Dave/Adrian interview.

Well in that radio program they spoke about Alexander the Great but trying to not give much hope, and Nicko spoke about it too in late 2011, so maybe they will play it after all this time and they were trying to fool us.

Well in the Latin american leg of Somewhere Back in Time they had Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Phantom of the Opera at the same time, and phantom could be considered their first epic

Back