Cat vs Dog

Shouldn't that be 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers and crossbreeds that people are desperately trying to pass off as Staffordshire Bull Terriers'? I think Spaniels are getting more common than Labs in the upmarket parts of Yorkshire, and pugs are fast becoming very popular everywhere.

Pug-ugly, in fact. Did you know, bulldogs didn't used to have such flat faces? They were crossed with pugs at some point in the past, probably when people stopped actually breeding bulldogs for bull baiting. They needed to be agile and have longer muzzles in the past.

Another week, another tabloid campaign portraying people who dislike dogs as the scum of the earth.

I love dogs. I'll love them even more when they bury their own shit, stop barking, can let themselves in and out of the house to get exercise, aren't so needy and have much softer fur for stroking.

I did have both in the past for more than 10 years... best friends.

Cats. I have two. I love them both, but the first one is so incredibly dear to me. Got him two years ago, and spent three more years dreaming of getting a cat. And I wound up with a very special cat. Like seriously.

A new weapon in the Cat vs Dog war?

explosive-dog.jpg

Back