Bruce Dickinson

Thanks for sharing. :)

And 17€ for a single vinyl, it's very expensive... :oops:
It's criminal. In my currency, it's exacty the price of the things we bought for making today's lunch, which will, also, turn into the meal I'l get to work, for 2 or 3 days; it's the same criminal charging of stuff, here and the minimum wage is like 214€.

Last edited:
Ditto Steve kept the outro... Despite it making no sense whatsoever in the context of the Maiden record.

Live reaction from Steve:
4da.png

So from the look of the comic and all & something Bruce mentioned a few years ago, concepts gonna be around a life taker (Necropolis) whose probably gonna devour all human life and then you have a savior (Professor Lazarus - the long haired dude) who’s gonna prevent him from doing that. Like a superhero story. The Mandrake Project could be something to do with how you end all life or maybe mutate it in order to create alter the course of human kind. Looks like a blend of Sci Fi with Occult stuff. Seems interesting.

Last edited:
Well 4:20 PM could also the time the single would be released.
This.
Live reaction from Steve:
Steve kept the outro only because it fits the ''souls'' theme.
Lyrics are fine but just hope musically it’s melodic and stuff
If these are the lyrics of the song, what would you say is the chorus part (the part that mentions the title of the album)? It can't be seen clearly enough. Bruce said the chorus is melodic. I guess the whole song will be a mix of melodic parts, riff-y parts and heavy parts. Also, from the lyrics, it seems the song will be at least 4-5 minutes long. Maybe with an intro with vocals, especially if it's the album opener.
So from the look of the comic and all & something Bruce mentioned a few years ago, concepts gonna be around a life taker (Necropolis) whose probably gonna devour all human life and then you have a savior (Professor Lazarus - the long haired dude) who’s gonna prevent him from doing that. Like a superhero story. The Mandrake Project could be something to do with how you end all life or maybe mutate it in order to create alter the course of human kind. Looks like a blend of Sci Fi with Occult stuff. Seems interesting.
I think that is very accurate.

Steve kept the outro only because it fits the ''souls'' theme.
I'm aware, it was mostly a joke and the quote is directly from Bruce. Though I'd argue the outro as it is really doesn't fit and sticks out like a sore thumb. They could've altered the lyrics for the outro a bit and still keep it relevant.

View attachment 31967

Any thoughts on the new clip?
I like the mystic and magical scene. It seems the new single's video will be out 1 day earlier?
We see a Mandrake Project book, I think we can connect it to the theme of the upcoming single (the ''project'' includes Ragnarok). This is from the new video right, then the chorus of the song could include the title of the album, just a single line.

Back