Bruce Dickinson

Another way too early to go, but I am anyway:

Perhaps Bruce wants to tour (and not just a few gigs) right after the release of his solo album. If that tour doesn't fit in Rod's/Maiden's plans, then perhaps Bruce/Roy Z have decided to wait with releasing the album until a better moment to tour arrives.

I could see this being the case. My guess is that since Bruce pretty much put his solo career off to the side once he rejoined Maiden (aside from recording Tyranny of Souls), that he wants to give it his full and proper attention once Maiden retires.

I am wondering if that blimp will some day carry a certain band and be "Eddie-fied" to places like Japan, India, and Australia now that they are without a plane

This is old news that passed without notice: On 18. April 2013, Storm Thorgerson died. He was best known for designing the cover artwork for Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album, but he also did the cover artwork for Skunkworks, and directed the videos for Tattooed Millionaire and All the Young Dudes. According to Encyclopaedia Metallum, he also designed the covers for some Anthrax, Dream Theater, Helloween, Megadeth and Scorpions albums.
Love this one of his (from Pink Floyd facebook):
A nice, and quite rare, promotional image from a few years ago by the late Storm Thorgerson and his team featuring - appropriately - a washing line...
65412_10151997552657308_16870550_n.jpg

It was a cheap way to get a few bucks, I suppose? There's always been a decent connection between wrestling and metal.

Always did like his version of "The Zoo"--well suited song for his voice. Around the same time he did that Alice Cooper tribute with "Black Widow" where he does a nice hammy introduction leading into the song. Both really good.

Back