Bootlegs from the europ. tour

A

Anonymous

Hey all! I was just wondering if they were some european tapers here that are going to tape the shows they attend this winter.

I myself will be attending the Zurich concert, and will be taping it. BUT: I will only trade it against Trivium bootlegs. Trivium will be support band at all the Maiden concerts next europ. tour, and I just want to get more Trivium bootlegs. If you don't know the band, check it out they're awesome.

So that was my deal actually. I will tape the show for sure, but only trade it agains master Trivium shows from the tour. Anyone that may be interested, PM me or post here...

I´ve recorded, so far:

Aalborg (Inc: Special Guest - Lauren Harris)
Stockholm (First night)
Stockholm (Second night)
Gothenburg
Oslo (Is tonight and I WILL also record Trivium)

I also have:

Copenhagen
Tampere
Helsinki (First night)
Helsinki (Second night)
Gothenburg (Second version - this also inc: Special Guest: Trivium)

Sounds cool man. Pity you didn't record Trivium the other times you saw them... anyway thanks a lot. And yes I am already aware of a Trivium recording of Gothenburg existing!

Are you seeing Maiden on any more dates? I see you are pretty much seeing them the whole Scandinavian tour besides Helsinki and Denmark, are you going to Bergen too? If you are, would you please tape me Trivium I will send you bootlegs or a blank MD, whatever... would kick so much asses! (or if you attend the 3rd Stockholm night as well, any shows!)

Thanks

Hi St-Metal.

I´m sorry to say that I´m not going to Bergen or Stockholm. :(  I´ve made plans for other stuff.

I did record the Trivium show in Oslo, haven´t heard it yet.
I´ll post here when I´m done with it.

OK man, there's nothing to be worried about :)

Cool thanks for taping and let me know when you are done with the show, we may trade or whatever. Do you need help tracking the songs???

Hiya,

As you know via PM, I taped the show @ Brabanthallen, The Netherlands, yesterday. However, EXACTLY yesterday the recorder had some major issues. Lost Lauren Harris, Trivium and the last five Maiden songs. Tomorrow I'll bring the faulty discs to a pro sound studio equipment reseller over here. The issues seem to be related to the Table of Contents only, and hence maybe a good deck can still read them out...
The recorder was totally unresponsive during Trivium, so I didn't get to tape them at all, but...... a mate of mine also taped the lot, so I'll ask him for permission to get you the Trivium recordings of this show, after all. :)

Keep in touch, and lemme know how you get along with taping the Zurich show! :)

Cheers,
Olafo

Hey man. Well it always has to happen when you need the recording :D

No probs... just ask the dude, otherwise I hope someone else recorded it. Try to bring it to that shop anyway, perhaps it helps...

Hey man. I know you from the MFU forum :)

Would be cool if you can. I will release my recording as soon as I get it transfered!

tosse2 said:
I´ve recorded, so far:

Aalborg (Inc: Special Guest - Lauren Harris)
Stockholm (First night)
Stockholm (Second night)
Gothenburg
Oslo (Is tonight and I WILL also record Trivium)

I also have:

Copenhagen
Tampere
Helsinki (First night)
Helsinki (Second night)
Gothenburg (Second version - this also inc: Special Guest: Trivium)

Tosse2, did you record the Oslo show? Would be great to get the bootleg!! I got to introduce a song so would be great to hear it!

Hey Tosse2, I got your show today!! Very cool from you, thanks man. I've sent you an e-mail anyway.

The recording sounds great. I will send you the setlist and stuff via e-mail.

Thanks!!

I taped TRIVIUM and MAIDEN in dortmund. my recording is DAT sourced, excellent quality - my personal rating is 9/10.

so, what do you have to offer ? :eek:))

I hope somebody will post the Dublin gig next week onto a sharing website like yousendit or something similar.  That would be great if at all possible :halo:

I don't have a DAT deck... and I taped my shows with MD so it'd be quite impossible

Back