Blaze Bayley

This is the first time I heard of reverbnation, so I have no idea who makes these profiles and fills them with content.

This is the first time I heard of reverbnation, so I have no idea who makes these profiles and fills them with content.
Anyone can make an account there. I have an account there even. That said, it looks like the real deal, but seems like a typo/the manager probably wrote it anyway.

Can't hear Blaze very well during "Man on the Edge" because of THWOMP, but his endless banter and discussion of Facebook is quite annoying. Still, he looks like a supreme god compared to Paul.

It's a lot better than most of the songs Blaze has released recently. He's really gotta stop filming himself, though.

That guitarist really loves Blaze, based on his sideburns. What's up with the baby electronic drum kit?

I think Blaze's acoustic work with Thomas Zwijsen is phenomenal.

I still can't help but giggle at "And I'd just completely forgotten were were involved in that conflict! :eek:".

Last edited:
Wow, Blaze still has it, and he sounds great! I really hate the "yelling" style of singing he has adopted on his recent albums, but this proves that he can still sing normally.

Wow, Blaze still has it, and he sounds great! I really hate the "yelling" style of singing he has adopted on his recent albums, but this proves that he can still sing normally.

Definitely agreed, I hate the borderline-screaming he does, I wish he'd put more power into his voice and he'd sound even better. Maybe some signing lessons are in order? XD

Back