Blaze Bayley

Shocked to say this, but I prefer Circle of Stone to Mandrake Project right now.

The quality of Circle of Stone really hit home for me now after a week of listening. tears in the rain, I can just picture the blade runner ending... Some great tracks, a very coherent sound and good doses of power from the absolva guys. Blaze's voice sounds characterful and in full flow.

I honestly struggled with the William Blake trilogy but these last two Blaze studio albums are among his very best solo records. Well done Blaze :)

Shocked to say this, but I prefer Circle of Stone to Mandrake Project right now.

The quality of Circle of Stone really hit home for me now after a week of listening. tears in the rain, I can just picture the blade runner ending... Some great tracks, a very coherent sound and good doses of power from the absolva guys. Blaze's voice sounds characterful and in full flow.

I honestly struggled with the William Blake trilogy but these last two Blaze studio albums are among his very best solo records. Well done Blaze :)
Tears Is like the Dark Horse of the album . Great, great song

There’s only one William Blake album, and that is The Chemical Wedding. :p

I need to find time to listen to the whole of Circle of Stone, but the three tracks I have heard so far are better than most material off The Mandrake Project.

Blaze's album is really solid with catchy songs and great riffs, melodies and solos (and now I think this is probably his best as a whole piece out of his last 5 albums), but despite the fact that Bruce's album has almost no solos or melodic passages, all songs are memorable, very catchy, emotional and different - variety is important to me, although I expected and wanted the classic approach from Bruce. Anyway, I'm not a fan of comparing different albums because of the different artists, but I think both albums show in a way why Bruce and Blaze were chosen to be part of Maiden.

Is he sick again ? :blink:
He looked tired before the show, but it is understandable considering the amount of dates he has in a short period of time. He couldn't walk onto the stage on his own though, needed someone to help him climbing a 30 cm step. He hasn't lost that much weight either.
But his commitment to his fans hasn't changed and the quality of the performance is as good as usual.

He looked tired before the show, but it is understandable considering the amount of dates he has in a short period of time. He couldn't walk onto the stage on his own though, needed someone to help him climbing a 30 cm step. He hasn't lost that much weight either.
But his commitment to his fans hasn't changed and the quality of the performance is as good as usual.
He should take care more of himself now than of his fans. I never saw him live and never met him either, I would like to see him on stage once and to meet him and discuss with him. So, I want him to stop his concerts and starts to care about his own health and himself, it's more important.

I haven't seen him live yet since the heart attack, but I've noticed that too in pics and videos. Post-heart attack, he looked much trimmer and pretty great, honestly. Recently, it looks like all the weight is back, and I remember listening to an interview where he talks about his post-heart attack diet, saying something to the effect that he needs to get started on it.

If I heard that bit correctly, I too hope he starts to prioritize his health. That's definitely troubling to hear that he's needing help months after recovery.

Blaze's work ethic is second to none, but in different ways for Blaze and Paul, being a former Iron Maiden frontman carries a heavy burden.

I don't mean like Bilbo and then Frodo after they cease being the ring bearer... or do I?

"The first part of the Circle of Stone tour is now over!
Thank you so much to all of the fans for coming to the shows. You have been incredible!
It has also been fantastic to see so many SOLD OUT shows this year and the tickets are still flying out for our remaining shows of 2024.
We now return home for 2 weeks and then we will be seeing France, Belgium, Sweden and Germany in April!
Photo credit: @stanislav.paulovic"

433685390_18424259782047213_4154028879331264136_n.jpg

SOURCE : Official Blaze Bayley FB

Back