Best guitar solo, Stranger in a Strange Land vs Powerslave

Stranger or Powerslave solo?

• Total voters

naikon

Nomad
Both share a similar song structure with a slower melodic solo in the middle
Which solo is your favorite? (Yes, Powerslave has three solos which could be seen as unfair)

Powerslave, all three solos plus the interlude in between. 10/10 section in a 10/10 song.

Powerslave. Dave's first is the best, but the entire solo section just elevates the entire song to another plane of greatness. Stranger does too... just not to the same extent.

I hesitate to use the O-word, but I don't rate Stranger as highly as others seem to. It's not my favourite Adrian solo at least, though it might've been at one point.

Powerslave. Dave's first is the best, but the entire solo section just elevates the entire song to another plane of greatness. Stranger does too... just not to the same extent.

I hesitate to use the O-word, but I don't rate Stranger as highly as others seem to. It's not my favourite Adrian solo at least, though it might've been at one point.
Which Adrian solo would be your favorite?

Orgasm?

• Love
Reactions: Yax
Back