Battle of the silly polls

What is your favourite song containing the words "of the"?

• Phantom of the Opera

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Children of the Damned

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The Number of the Beast

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Fear of the Dark

• Sign of the Cross

• Lord of the Flies

• Ghost of the Navigator

• Out of the Silent Planet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Out of the Shadows

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
Mwahaha, SMX isn't the only one who can do silly polls. This one serves no purpose at all! What is your favourite song containing the words "of the"?

All of these are brilliant songs, and it's definitely not an easy choice, but I think I'll go for Rime.

Do I need to explain this for the zillionth time? ;)

The RIME..... of the ANCIENT  MARINERRRRRRRRRRR..

tss tss tss 
TADADADADAAA DAMDADA DAMDADA DAMDADA DAMDADA DAMDADA DAMDADA

Sign of the Cross is my 2nd choice.

I personally think Paschen of the Dale should count too, but missing it makes it an easier choice.  What Foro said.

Perun said:
Mwahaha, SMX isn't the only one who can do silly polls. This one serves no purpose at all! What is your favourite song containing the words "of the"?

Perhaps, but I am the only one with originality here.  :p
I already did this silly poll years ago - it got wiped with all the others when we had to rein in the Adrian Smith madness.

I voted for The Number Of The Beast. I love the way this song packs so much awesome into only 4 minutes.

Back in the Village said:
If i can change, and you can change......everyone can change!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rocky 4, right ?? Excellent  :D

Rime for me as well  :)

Perun said:
Mwahaha, SMX isn't the only one who can do silly polls.

I did some worth-to-mention in the past.... But SMX is the definite king for the moment
Not to mention that probably the term "silly post" is his invention

6 of these songs would go in my Iron Maiden top 15, so hadn't it been for the fact that the Rime was one of them, it would have been an impossible choice.

ALBATROS!!! ... seagull.

Phantom of the Opera, Children of the damned, Number of the Beast, Fear of the Dark, Sign of the Cross and Ghost of the Navigator can be distributed randomly from 2. to 7th.

Phatnom is actually one of my favourite maiden songs. Second choice goes to Rime, third Sign.

rime of da ancient mariner?? Bullshit!!!! It is obviouly Phantom of the Opera. You people are idiots.

Back