Anyone here from THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY that is attending IRON MAIDEN @ the Forum

Anyone here from THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY that is attending IRON MAIDEN @ the Forum ?

Not from the valley, living in Las Vegas, Nevada currently. But I will definitely be at the forum for at least one of the Maiden shows. In addition to the Vegas show at Mandalay bay (38 days and counting)!!

That is amazing !!!!!

Your attending the Vegas show and LA's shows

That is going to fun ... lucky you ;)

Are you going VIP to any of them ?

No VIP. Trying to allocate the $$ on more shows, kind of quantity over quality. Working on Tacoma next. That will be a challenge though.

Wow !!!!

Sounds like a quest

The Maiden Quest :)

I hope you can go to as many as you can :)

So what are you plans for the LA show

Are you driving to LA or flying ?

Staying in a motel ?

Travel arrangements ?

Glad you asked: for anyone attending these forum shows and are not from the so cal area, around the forum is a bit shady. It's worth the money to stay maybe west : the beach cities, south: north Orange County , or even north in marina del Rey / Santa Monica . Inglewood is a tad run down and not so nice after dark. It's worth the cab fare/ extra hotel expense, in my opinion.

Glad you asked: for anyone attending these forum shows and are not from the so cal area, around the forum is a bit shady. It's worth the money to stay maybe west : the beach cities, south: north Orange County , or even north in marina del Rey / Santa Monica . Inglewood is a tad run down and not so nice after dark. It's worth the cab fare/ extra hotel expense, in my opinion.

Yeah no problem for asking :) , just trying to show the kindness and consideration

I mean it's hard to travel to a different state and see a show , there is a lot of planing , I think your doing something very awsome

Many you should try über
( uber app) when you in Cali I hear the rate is cheaper then a cab

So Orange County area and around that is good , I actual never been around the orange area too much ... I'm from the valley , it's like 30-40 min to the forum from me

I'm actual wanting and looking to go both night to the Show , I have my ticket for Saturday's night but may want to pick up a ticket for Friday night

If we go Friday , we might actual hope we can find someone who needs a lift around our area to pick up the parking fee , cause both nights would be too much for us in exspensies

Which night are you looking to attend , in LA ?

We're you plan on flying down ?

Anything you want to do in LA when your down , like see Hollywood or visit disneyland ?

MAIDEN SHOULD BE THE ONLY REASON :)

Right :)

I wish you safe travels my friend

if you have questions any at all feel free to PM anytime

Good luck :)

UP WITH THE IRONS

Back